Inca Jungle Bike to Machu Picchu 4 Days / 3 Nights
Inca Jungle Trail is a new kind of agency which promotes a sustainable tourism in which tourism activities are compatible with the conservation of nature. We are an agency which feels that, as Tour Agents, it is our responsibility to care for, and maintain, the country which has provided us with so much. To meet this objective, Inca Jungle Trail has instituted a program which allows us to achieve our cultural, environmental, social and economic responsibilities to the Cusco región.
|DURATION:||4 Days / 3 Nights|
|TYPE OF CIRCUIT:||Biking, Adventure, Hiking and Ecological|
|SITES TO VISIT:||Towns, Mountains, Valleys, Snow, medicinal hotspring|
|TOTAL WALK:||46 km|
|OPTIONAL:||For first-class train you have add $ 45|
DAY 1 .- CUSCO - SANTA MARIAWe pick you up from your hotel at 7:30 a.m. to the bus terminal, then we will go in UNJ local bus to the pass of Puerto Malaga (arriving at 12:30), but below is the town here Alfamayo begin the bike ride for 3-4 hours to Santa Maria. ( Lunch and dinner)
DAY 2 .- SANTA MARIA - SANTA TERESA (HOT SPRINGS)Early in the morning after a delicious breakfast at 6:00 we will be ready to make the first day of trekking towards the jungle. The first three hours, the road will be on the rise, but we will have several stops, one of them will be in a family home where we relajaresmo for about 20 minutes here we stock up on water and a rich snacks.mas will cross the big road Inka Impress with views across the valley through which we walk. and then the road will be easy through the woods where we can find a lot of coca plantations and fruit, crossing rivers. In the afternoon after having walked for 7-8 hours approx. arrive at the thermal baths of Cocalmayo for later reach the village of Santa Teresa which is at 1990 m (breakfast / lunch / dinner)
DAY 3 .- SANTA TERESA - AGUAS CALIENTES - MACHU PICCHUAt 7 a.m. begin the second day of trekking and will finish around 3 pm reaching Aguas Calientes. 3 hours walking down a dirt road and another two hours beside the rail. That night we spend the night in a hostel with private bathrooms and hot water. (Breakfast / lunch / dinner)
DAY 4 .- MACHU PICCHU - AGUAS CALIENTES - CUSCOIn the morning at 4:20 am we will begin the climb to the citadel of Machu Picchu and have the opportunity to see the sunrise, then we will have a guided tour of two hours, then you will have time to visit the Huayna Picchu and other sites interest. will later return to Ollanta or Cusco by train. (breakfast)
|Shared Service Price US$ 320.00||:||Price per person US$ 320.00|
|PRICE: HOTEL + PACKAGE + TRAIN (EXPEDITION)|
|HOTELS IN MACHU PICCHU||CATEGORY||SINGLE||DOUBLE||TRIPLE||GROUP OF
||CLASE ECONOMICO||USD 335||USD 310||USD 290||USD 280|
|HOTEL WIRACOCHA||CLASE TURISTICO||USD 360||USD 330||USD 320||USD 300|
|HOTEL TERRAZAS INCA|
||CLASE SUPERIOR||USD 380||USD 350||USD 330||USD 310|
|HOTEL KILLA INN|
|HOTEL INTIPUNKU||CLASE PREMIUM||USD 405||USD 370||USD 355||USD 330|
|HOTEL PLAZA ANDINA|
|HOTEL CASA DEL SOL||PREMIUM PLUS||USD 490||USD 420||USD 400||USD 370|
|HOTEL INTI INN|
|HOTEL MAPI||CLASE LUXO||USD 590||USD 490||-||USD 460|
|HOTEL SUMAQ||LUXO VIP||USD 700||USD 590||-||USD 560|
|without hotel||USD 280|
The itineraries of our website are only indicative and can be fully tailored to meet your expectations. See our privacy outputs.
The values express a quote and fixed at the time of confirmation of reservations. They are thus subject to change without notice, in this case, also due to currency fluctuations between currencies.
- To enter Peru in the country will need RG original, undamaged and with less than 10 years of broadcast or passport valid for at least six months.
- Note: documents are not accepted as CRM, OAB, driver's license, birth certificate or any other document.
- Children under 18, the child must be in the company of a parent or an authorization issued by the Federal Police of each country. The vaccine against yellow fever is not required, but is suggested by the Peruvian government.
TRAVEL / TOURS REGULAR :
- All our trips / tours are conducted in the regular system, which will be shared with others. Usually, this group consists of a maximum of 15 people, but there may be cases where it is up to 30 people.
- Because of the new baggage handling standards in Peru Rail, Route To: Cusco / Aguas Calientes / Cusco, only allowed to carry a purse or backpack.
- The large bags should stay in the hotel luggage storage * All our hotels offer this service free of charge.
- Hand luggage allowed in transport by rail, per person: 1 bag or backpack of 5 kg / 11 pounds and 62 linear inches / 157 cm (length + height + width).
TRAVEL AND PRIVATE TOURS :
They are ideal for individuals or groups wanting a private and personalized service.
- Tour schedules are more flexible.
- The circuits may be appropriate according to the choice of the passenger.
Hotels are reported from those anticipated in the itinerary, and be remedied at the time, if it was not confirmed at the time of booking.
Note that according to the Department of Culture Cusco, which aims to improve the security, control and maintenance of Huayna Picchu, passengers wishing to visit this attraction, must be confirmed in advance, because the ticket can not be purchased on site. This entry must be requested along with the entrance to Machu Picchu. However, you can only join two groups up to 200 people each group. The first group will enter from 7:00 to 8:00 and the second group of 10:00 to 11:00.
The same agency reports that visits to Machu Picchu begin to have a limit number of tourists per day. Maximum number of people is 2,500 tourists a day.
DATE CHANGE :
In case of change by the passenger an administration fee of 15% relative to the value of the elect, subject to availability and supplier policy package will be charged.
The request for cancellation of travel and / or refund for any reason and at any time, will result from the Contractor, in the payment of an administrative fee of 15% (fifteen percent) of the total value of the trip and / or product and services purchased, plus fines providers / contractual services suppliers and could reach 100% (one hundred percent) of the contract value, and operate as follows:
- Cancellation more than 30 days prior to departure, the loss of 30% of the value of the trip.
- Cancellation between 29-20 days prior to departure, the loss of 50% of the value of the trip.
- Cancellation between 19-11 days prior to departure, the loss of 70% of the value of the trip.
- The cancellation of 10 days or less, before or during the trip, the loss of 100% of the value of the trip.
For reservations must transfer the value of 50% of the package for each person. After the deposit must send the voucher number or scanning the proof of payment and data:
The value must be deposited by WESTERN UNION, PAYPAL CREDIT CARD, OR BANK TRANSFER and the rest is paid in Cusco, and may be in soles or dollars.
THE DATA WE NEED ARE:
- FULL NAME:
- PASSPORT NUMBER:
- DATE OF BIRTH:
- DATE OF TRIP:
- HOTEL WHERE YOU WILL STAY IN CUSCO:
- ADDRESS AND TELEPHONE IN YOUR COUNTRY FOR ANY EMERGENCY:
1.- PAYMENT BY WESTERN UNION
To make the transfer by Western Union, have an additional fee of 4.5% of the deposit to cover the costs of the transfer, which will be charged at the time of deposit.
The submission must make in my name, do not send in another name than the one below:
With the Western Union® service, you can send and get money quickly at any of the offices and 117,000 agents worldwide. Search the Internet www.westernunion.com the closest home agent.
You can also send directly from your bank of your country, then ask for sending money to other countries, then you delivered a form of money sent.
- Ensure you get the form to send money
- States that the shipment must be in US dollars and write the amount in letters
- Write in numbers the amount of money sent.
- Copying data recipient in the manner indicated here. They are:
- NAME: NICOLAS
- SURNAME: CUSIHUAMÁN USCAPI
- ADDRESS: SANTA ANA A.P.V CHINCHERO K - 18
- CITY: CUSCO
- COUNTRY: PERU
In the field all your data as Sender.
Pay in cash the amount you want to send the shipping fee.
Once the deposit has been made must give you a bill that includes your MTCN: Transfer Control Number (Money Transfer Control Number).
Please let us know by email the value sent and the MTCN number. To confirm the deposit and proceed to make payments and confirmations of reservations.
2.- PAYPAL PAYMENT CREDIT CARD.
To make payment by Paypal, you have an additional fee of 8.6% in the deposit to cover the commission of Paypal, which is automatically charged.PAYPAL
- PayPal - The easiest and safest way to make payments online!
- To pay with the card:
- You have to go to the link and click BOOK NOW.
- Enter the amount to be paid to the left side
- And enter your email address and password that you registered on PayPal.
- Click login.
- You will see a form to make the data in your card. And finally, click pay. This is the procedure.
- After making payment send a copy of the receipt.
3.- TRANSFER TO THE BANK IN PERU.
Banco de Credito del Peru (BCP) in this case, we ask you to pay an additional 6% of the deposit to cover the transfer costs.
- SAVINGS ACCOUNT: 285-22934140-1-63
- SWIFT: BCPLPEPLXXX
- NAME OF OWNER: NICOLAS CUSIHUAMÁN USCAPI
- ADDRESS: SANTA ANA A.P.V CHINCHERO K - 18
- COUNTRY: CUSCO - PERU
- ID: 40635798