The Inka Museum is a university museum in Cusco, Peru. Previously denominated Museum of Archeology. It works in colonial house Casa del Almirante. The place was home during the Inca Huascar. It was built by Admiral Francisco Alderete Maldonado early seventeenth century. Then it was occupied by the archbishopric palace of the last viceroy and Government House Marshal Santa Cruz. The house was damaged by the earthquake in 1950. The museum has a collection of Keros, textiles, mummies, tools, weapons and goldsmiths. Chronologically it covers Cusco's history from its beginnings to the twentieth century. The museum is owned by the San Antonio Abad National University of Cusco.